*if love is out of the Q*
juz when i was browsing thru' the lyrics @ azlyrics.com, one of d titles caught my attention n the title is "if love is out of the question"...whoa..the lyrics definitely brought me back to *hell* for a second...so here it goes ;
U bought me flowers n u sold me a line
U gave me compliments n too much wine
I've played that game...I know all the moves
U show emotion but u hide what u feel
U play the innocent but I've watched u steal
I rest my case....u stand accused
But I must confess I was quite impressed
U seduced me with your easy charm
And I must admit I could fall for it
But if love is out of the question
There's no point to this affection
I gotta have more than ecstasy
Make me believe
I'm all u'll ever need
Make me believe
Coz if love is out of the question
Put a little heart to your intention
I gotta have more than ecstasy
Make me believe
I'm all u'll ever need
U talk in circles when I need a straight line
U've got principles n I've got mine
We all need commitment that's all I ask
(Is that a crime?)
And I must confess I was quite impressed
I was losing to your winning ways
But I must resist there's no point to this
Coz if love is out of the question I just gotta stop
Little point to this affection I just wanna stop
It makes no sense to carry on like this
If there's nothing between us u don't know what u'll miss
No love
There's no love
Baby it's true
There's NO love
U gave me compliments n too much wine
I've played that game...I know all the moves
U show emotion but u hide what u feel
U play the innocent but I've watched u steal
I rest my case....u stand accused
But I must confess I was quite impressed
U seduced me with your easy charm
And I must admit I could fall for it
But if love is out of the question
There's no point to this affection
I gotta have more than ecstasy
Make me believe
I'm all u'll ever need
Make me believe
Coz if love is out of the question
Put a little heart to your intention
I gotta have more than ecstasy
Make me believe
I'm all u'll ever need
U talk in circles when I need a straight line
U've got principles n I've got mine
We all need commitment that's all I ask
(Is that a crime?)
And I must confess I was quite impressed
I was losing to your winning ways
But I must resist there's no point to this
Coz if love is out of the question I just gotta stop
Little point to this affection I just wanna stop
It makes no sense to carry on like this
If there's nothing between us u don't know what u'll miss
No love
There's no love
Baby it's true
There's NO love

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home